With less than three weeks left until Sime Stockholm 2017, it’s time to talk about expectations. We’re always excited, but this year even more so when we update your favorite tech conference from one event to more than 20 events at Cirkus and Epicenter. Here’s what you will experience during two energy-packed days on Nov 15–16, and you don’t want to miss it.
This is the backbone of Sime. The full day at Cirkus is packed with the good old Sime magic and will bring thought leaders, unicorn entrepreneurs, company leaders driving digital transformation, and the smartest people in town. Get best practice from the bravest leaders and meet your favorite industry experts giving the toolkits needed for navigating tomorrow’s business opportunities.
The Sime Summits are created based on some of the fundamental building blocks of the digital society of the future. They are topical deep-dives for 2,5 hours in an industry, a technology or a topic. Like property technology, innovation, consciousness and much more – get the full overview here.
– Digital Health Summit about the future of health
– IoT Summit about the Internet of things
– Future of Real Estate and Property Technology about the future of intelligent buildings and cities
– Sime Consciousness about self-development and the inner journey towards better leadership
– Greenhouse Scale-up Summit @ Sime tailored to the fastest growing companies
– Digital Marketing Summit about the cutting edge of digital marketing
– Innovation Summit about super-charging and driving digital innovation
– Digital Transformation Leadership Summit dedicated to the top leaders driving digital change
– Future of Shopping about the future of commerce
– Sime Social Impact about how social entrepreneurs and technology creates a better society
On your request we’re topping all this off with more than 20 Expert talks on various topics. This is where 30–50 people sit down together with experts, exchanging ideas, arguing, and learning together. Topics include Blockchain, Storytelling, Cyber security and much more.
At Sime, you get to meet a couple of thousands of people in different constellations, from different industries, functions, and schools of thought. Use our matchmaking to do business and make friends for life.
→ Create your Sime ticket now for Nov 15-16 (beware, prices are about to go up on November 1st)