How to drive transformation with engaged employees
WHEN & WHERE: November 13, 8:00–9:00 (SEB event space)
Breakfast seminar, on how to release the intelligence within your organisation – and make it work for you!
–How curiosity, tribal knowledge and storytelling are key factors to reach the stars.
–How to drive transformation with engaged employees
Speeding up innovation is top of mind of every business leader today. This seminar shows you step by step how you can do that, by fostering a culture of innovation that releases the intelligence within every part of the organization!
Many companies still rely too heavily on top down management decisions.
But in a fast paced environment you need to trust the wisdom of the crowd.
Your organization’s tribal knowledge is much stronger than you think. Engaged employees is your companies greatest asset. Curiosity, tribal knowledge and storytelling are key to reach the stars…
THIS BREAKFAST IS FOR LEADERS WHO:
- Want to speed up innovation
- Run transformation related activities within an organization
- Are about to drive a cultural change
- Want to increase the employee engagement in the organization
- Believe in decentralized decisions and tribal knowledge
WHAT WE WILL SHARE:
- How engagement needs to be addressed on strategic, tactical and operational levels.
- Why curiosity is your key to success.
- How the missing gap to success can be addressed by curiosity.
- How your organisation’s tribal knowledge makes you unique
- Why storytelling needs a common thread.
- How digital platforms can support you.
For questions, please contact: Magnus Berglund
Note: The number of seats is limited. You need to apply for a seat. APPLY HERE