The data advantage – fuel your business with a data strategy that works!
WHEN & WHERE: November 14, 8:00–9:00 (SEB event space)
Intelligent use of data is the key to future business. Whether you want to develop new services and smarter processes, or improve customer services or relations, making use of data will offer new opportunities for your business and add competitive advantage.
Unfortunately many data strategies fail, being too focused on technology. To become data driven is a strategic approach that involves all levels of the business. You need the right tools, the right mindset and the right strategy in place! Join experts at Solita for a hands on breakfast workshop where we will jointly build a business focused data strategy, that sets clear objectives for the organization to become data-driven and unleashes the true potential of your data.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU:
- If you want to become data-driven, and need tools and ammunition to get started.
- If you are interested in creating a successful data strategy.
- If you are a CIO, CDO or CTO with a business oriented and collaborative mindset.
- If you enjoy a hands on approach and rewarding discussions with peers.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to create a data strategy that is a business strategy.
- How becoming data-driven changes the organization.
How to communicate the strategy verbally and visually.
- How a strategic business case will drive priorities (not the other way around).
- Breakfast is served 07.50 – 08.00
- Introduction – Jussi Olkkonen, Service Designer, Solita and Lasse Girs, Principal Consultant and Data Enthusiast, Solita.
- Work in groups based on case study.
- Presentation of group strategy.
Note: The number of seats is limited. You need to apply for a seat. APPLY HERE