Anna is co-founder to the AI Sustainability Center. She is one of Sweden’s leading experts on the effect of digitalization on organizations, society, and the economy, with advisory roles in academia, government, the digital start-up scene, and large organizations focusing on Artificial Intelligence and Ethics – including the Minister of Digitalization.
- Building a hypergrowth brand – best learnings from FinTech Unicorn Revolut
- Remember November 2019 – 80+ Speakers Mastering Momentum
- Synavos & Iapps on a mission to unlock tribal knowledge in organizations
- Sime 2019 It’s getting real – letter from Ola Ahlvarsson
- Pressmeddelande: Sime 2019 på Epicenter tar ett Quantum-steg mot framtiden