Emma is a 24 year old intrapreneur and belongs to the young generation often described as ‘Generation Z’.
She is the Head of Innovation at Marginalen Bank, pursuing the mission of understanding and creating the future.
In the role as Head of Innovation, she is constantly thinking and ideating outside all potential boxes banking might have.
Her curiosity and inventiveness is what characterizes Emma. This pioneering spirit of hers is part of the success of the innovation department which she continuously evolves and develops alongside the Marginalen Bank, a large organization continuously seeking opportunity and innovative progress.
- Building a hypergrowth brand – best learnings from FinTech Unicorn Revolut
- Remember November 2019 – 80+ Speakers Mastering Momentum
- Synavos & Iapps on a mission to unlock tribal knowledge in organizations
- Sime 2019 It’s getting real – letter from Ola Ahlvarsson
- Pressmeddelande: Sime 2019 på Epicenter tar ett Quantum-steg mot framtiden