Moa Gürbüzer is an awarded business woman and pioneer, changing the rules in an industry by adding a new segment of quality and exclusivity. 2013 she founded MRG Wines, a producer of exclusive wines without alcohol. As a former social worker, Moa Gürbüzer had seen the destructive power of substance abuse and alcoholism first-hand. Over and over and again. This experience was at the heart of her decision to start MRG Wines and go to the root of the problem: the alcohol itself, by producing top quality wines with exceptional taste – entirely liberated from alcohol. The goal? To open eyes, change mindsets and make alcohol-free the new normal.
Moa received the award Årets kvinnliga stjärnskott by EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2018 and 2016 she got the award Årets Nybyggare.
Moa has also started the podcast “With or without” where she discusses different aspects and effects of alcohol with guests.
- Building a hypergrowth brand – best learnings from FinTech Unicorn Revolut
- Remember November 2019 – 80+ Speakers Mastering Momentum
- Synavos & Iapps on a mission to unlock tribal knowledge in organizations
- Sime 2019 It’s getting real – letter from Ola Ahlvarsson
- Pressmeddelande: Sime 2019 på Epicenter tar ett Quantum-steg mot framtiden