Natasha Tsakos is known for pioneering ways of integrating technology with live performance. She has produced and created nine multimedia shows, including two for the Discovery Channel, opened the G20 summit, Tribeca Film Festival, performed at the Super Bowl with Cirque du Soleil, is a Singularity University alumni, and has shared her vision at the TED conference, Google, IBM Summit, the United Nations General Assembly, amongst others. She has written twelve scripts and plays including a full length cartoon for Nickelodeon and “COLOURS a nonsense” which won the Benjamin Franklin Digital Award. Natasha is currently developing a new show HUMANODE which leverages mobile technology, real time data and state of the art projection mapping to create a live experience that directly impacts the world in real time. She is passionate about the language of interactivity between the imaginary and the real, and creating extraordinary experiences on earth and Beyond.
- Building a hypergrowth brand – best learnings from FinTech Unicorn Revolut
- Remember November 2019 – 80+ Speakers Mastering Momentum
- Synavos & Iapps on a mission to unlock tribal knowledge in organizations
- Sime 2019 It’s getting real – letter from Ola Ahlvarsson
- Pressmeddelande: Sime 2019 på Epicenter tar ett Quantum-steg mot framtiden