</salt> has grown from 1 to 100 employees in just 14 months, quickly making real impact reducing the talent shortage in tech. Prior to founding </salt> Richard held executive positions at three gone global tech startups and headed up their international expansions, all of which were successfully exited. Donya Labs, the latest startup Richard was a part of as GM Americas, was acquired by Microsoft in 2017.
- Building a hypergrowth brand – best learnings from FinTech Unicorn Revolut
- Remember November 2019 – 80+ Speakers Mastering Momentum
- Synavos & Iapps on a mission to unlock tribal knowledge in organizations
- Sime 2019 It’s getting real – letter from Ola Ahlvarsson
- Pressmeddelande: Sime 2019 på Epicenter tar ett Quantum-steg mot framtiden